Header Ads

What happened in Closing Moments of Abu Dhabi 2016? Hamilton used tactics.. hun?

I had my heart in my mouth when I saw that Vettel had passed Max Verstappen in a beautiful but a heart-stopping move. I clearly thought that the Ferrari are here to spoil the game but could not understand why the Mercedes with its power not able to beat the other teams like they have done all the season.?

Was there a reason?

If you analyse the times of Hamilton you will notice that he was driving about 9 seconds slower.
During the relay, if you have observed, there is a special schematic and a data representation that shows the gap between the cars.

And statistics show that the data was abnormal and an external influence was under play. And that influence was people Lewis Hamilton himself.

All the pictures used in this blog do not belong to me. And I do not claim on its ownership
And I can clearly understand the situation
Even I would have done the same if I was in this situation. But at least he is not like the Legend Schumacher, who would disrupt the whole race for the sake of it.And if you look at it, he is a British and it makes little or no sense to say that he would not do something like this....... right? Lets not go there. Anyway.

Toto Wolff made a comment like 'the other side, me the racer, says maybe I would have done the same. He had two choices - disappear in the distance and show that he's the quickest guy on the planet today and win the race or decide the other way and bunch them up behind him'

Now, being the head of the Team, I should say this was all fake comments, for the teams ends always justify the means. The two cars came 1-2 so F*$k it.


Then on the Formula1.com we see this article. Now, this is another way of grabbing attention and tactfully diverting as well. This article was just bull shit. Hamilton was way ahead of the lot

And if you observed the race, fans were worried not that Hamilton will be winning the race or not, but rather Rosberg will have to give the position to the Ferrari.

I think Vettel did not want to be the devil in this case and just simply settled for a third place finish.

Even in the press conference, he made it clear that he had no intention of overtaking the lot.


Nico Rosberg tweeted this with his good friends from the Formula 1 fraternity. I personally doubted the talents of Rosberg but on that evening he showed and produced the result. I thought that he was just another spoilt brat who had gotten his was into F1 ( which is true actually) but he did not disappoint.

This Formula season ends with a good note. And the next season will be even more exciting with the rule change and If you have not seen how the cars look check out my blog on the topic.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7765612542184675023#editor/target=post;postID=4719807284512467577;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=12;src=postname

Thanks for reading, if you have a thought leave it in the comments section below and make sure to subscribe using the email subscription.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.