Header Ads

What happened to Ferrari Pace? Did the Mercedes fool the teams..

What on earth happened at the Mexican Grand Prix Qualifying is beyond me. First of all the tyres were behaving like 'I forgot Science and I am now religious' , funny I made that joke here. Anyway, the Ferrari threat was just a misunderstanding by the team.
All the pictures used in this blog do not belong to me. And I do not claim on its ownership
And there is still a talk going on in the chat rooms and Facebook pages that Rosberg fiddled with the engine settings at the end of the second sector and the beginning of the last sector. The talk is like the engine power settings were changed from 53 to 56%

What happened to the Ferrari?.....:) 

 Now I know you are all angry at the Ferrari but nothing is more comparable to this chat comment.
Really take a good look at it.


It was like the Y2k. Now this joke is old as hell. The reason that I believe the Ferrari could not give the best in them is because of the tyre choice. The Ferrari I think made the worst tire decision on the last part of qualifying.

The reason why the Ferrari was quickest in the first parts of the practice session was because of the soft compounds(yellow). Now suddenly they realized that the yellows are all over so the supersoft has to be used. 

 Reverse logic working on the tires.

The supersoft was having less grip than the soft-s. How is that possible. The reason could be the cold track. This track altitude is so high that the air is thinner than the normal tracks around the world. 

Even though the teams were running on the biggest set of wings and the maximum downforce the cars were still slipping and sliding. 


I think there is no wonder the cars during the weekend may crash and cause a red flag.
Let us find out the way the race unfolds.
Share, if you like the blog.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.